WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Optionally stores session information.
- Explorer and commander interfaces.
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media.
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication.
- Integrated text editor.
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways.
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface.
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol.
- All common operations with files.
- Translated into several languages.